Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort Condo Vacation Rentals Offered
Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort California offers studio, one, two and three bedroom condominium accommodations (which sleep 2, 4, 6, and 8 people, respectively).
- Studios are about 400 square feet, and have one queen Murphy bed.
- One bedroom units include about 700 square feet, offer one king bed and a queen Murphy wall bed in the living area. Sleeps 4.
- Two bedroom condos provide about 900 square feet and include a king, a queen or two twin beds, and a Murphy pull down bed. Sleeps 6.
- Three bedroom units measure about 1100 square feet, and include a king, a queen, two twins, and a queen Murphy drop down bed. Sleeps 8.
This resort does not have sleeper sofa beds. It utilizes hidden Murphy wall bed systems. These pulldown Murphy beds have regular mattresses.
There are 2 bathrooms in the 2 and 3 bed rentals, and 1 bathroom in others. All condos (except the studio) have full kitchens, washers and dryers. Free internet access is available in the resort’s business center.
You should stay here if you have soldiers, family, or defense military contractor business at MCB Camp Pendleton — the Base’s Main Gate is less than a one-mile drive!
Click here to view information such as photos of the units, condominium and resort amenities, nearby activities, tourist attractions, and other useful and related information about this resort.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability at Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort
The resort has different two bedroom unit types. All 2BRs sleep 6 people, have 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen. We have marked our reserved units with a code, so you will know what floor plan you will receive.
The two bedroom condo vacation rental codes are:
- “Queen” if there is a queen bed in the condo’s second bedroom
- “Twins” if the villa has two twin beds in the 2nd bedroom. NOTE: THE RESORT HAS BED JOINERS, OR BRIDGES, THAT CAN BE USED TO CONNECT TOGETHER THE 2 TWIN BEDS INTO 1 KING BED. CALL THE RESORT BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TO REQUEST THE TWIN BEDS TO BE JOINED.
- “SN” means special needs, which denotes a unit adapted for handicapped persons, with roll-in shower and grab bars. Note: All units at Oceanside Harbor are accessible (resort has elevators and condos do not have stairs).
2022 Prices — two bedroom (2BR/6) villas, sleeping 6 people, the rental rate is $1685 per week, plus the $116 housekeeping fee and the $198 guest certificate fee, total charge is $1999. Note that this price includes resort sales/hotel occupancy tax.
WANT TO SAVE $50? We now accept “cash” payments through various apps. If you would like to take advantage of a $50 discount, contact us at [email protected], for options.
2022 AVAILABILITY @ $1999 PER WEEK:
- 2BR/6 Twins July 1 to July 8, 2022 RENTED
- 2BR/6 Queen July 8 to July 15, 2022 (
WAS 2NOW 0 available) RENTED
- 2BR/6 Twins July 15 to July 22, 2022 CANCELLED
- 2BR/6 Twins July 23 to July 30, 2022 (
WAS 4NOW 3 available)
- 2BR/6 Queen July 30 to August 6, 2022 RENTED
- 2BR/6 Twins July 30 to August 6, 2022 RENTED
- 2BR/6 Twins July 31 to August 7, 2022 (
WAS 14NOW 5 available)
- 2BR/6 Queen July 31 to August 7, 2022 (
WAS 3NOW 0 available) RENTED
There are no hidden fees or tricks or gotchas or timeshare tours or sales presentations!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
We also offer customized off-season reservations at this Worldmark Resort. Call or email us to check availability and get a quote. We cannot customize summer season bookings.
Two night minimum for most reservations (up to 9 months from check-in date), and 7 night minimum if reserving more than 9 months out, in high season. Learn more about our customized reservation services by visiting our Short Stay Vacations website.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.