West Coast Condo Vacation Rentals: The Best Resorts on the Left Coast
West Coast Condo Rentals offers condo vacation rental lodging accommodations for your holiday trip to the Pacific Ocean coast and beaches. We specialize in California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington rentals (and, sometimes, British Columbia and western Canada).
Please find your desired lodging accommodations by accessing our current condo vacation rental listings on the lefthand menu bar.
If you need condo vacation rentals elsewhere in the US, please visit our affiliate websites:
- Eastern United States (east of the Mississippi)
- Florida and Alabama
- Rocky Mountain Rentals (western US ski condo rentals)
- Arizona Spring Training Condo Rentals (Arizona Cactus League baseball and Grand Canyon)
- Midwest Vacation Rentals (Great Lakes to Great Plains)
- Last Minute Rentals (90 days or less, priced as low as $399 per week)
- Short Stay Vacations (book any length stay at Worldmark resorts, up to 9 months in advance)
- Real-Time Worldwide Inventory
- WestWeeks.com (our parent company)
We offer condo vacation rentals in studio, one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished units, most with full kitchens, and accommodating from 2 to 8 people. We focus on the most desirable vacation times (you may know them as “Red Weeks”), which include:
- Christmas, New Years and winter ski season in the mountains, and
- March spring training Grapefruit League baseball in Florida and Cactus League in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona, and
- Summer beach weeks all up-and-down the Pacific Coast, including Washington, Oregon, and California and
- Special event weeks, such as July 4th, Spring Break, and Washington Kite Festival, and
- Condo vacation rentals almost anywhere you want to go (we have “friends in the business”)
Available condo vacation rentals are sorted by State and Resort Name–please look to the left and click on the menu button corresponding to your State and Resort of interest.
Or, if you don’t see what you want in the menu, we have access to thousands of condo vacation rental resort weeks worldwide. For access to the current availability, try out our Vacationator Search Tool.
We make it easy and convenient to pay online for your condo rental with most any credit or debit card. Here’s how:
- Find and click on the “Click here to rent your week” button located below the vacation rentals availability list on the resort webpage. This opens a new webpage, showing available dates, units, and prices.
- From the availability list, find your desired vacation rental unit and date, and click “add to bag”
- Open your bag, click “checkout”, then follow the instructions.
We offer secure online credit card payments. If you don’t have a credit or debit card, or would prefer not to use one, we can also accept online payments using various apps (examples: Google Pay, cashapp).
All confirmed reservations are non-cancellable, non-changeable, and non-refundable. To safeguard your vacation, please consider buying a cancellation waiver. Ask for details.
If you dare, check out our Short Notice Specials!
Sierra Vista Home Rentals Offers Affordable Rentals in Cochise County, Arizona
Thank you for visiting Sierra Vista Home Rental. We want to be your source for good quality, well-priced, affordable homes in the western Cochise County, Arizona region.
We are a new “Mom and Pop” operation, founded in 2021, and operated by a local not-so-retired couple. We own all the homes we rent, and try very hard to keep them nice. As we remodel and update the homes, we ask ourselves, “Is this somewhere we would want to live?”
We offer good quality, well-maintained single family and manufactured houses at excellent prices. Currently, we have 12 total rental homes, located in Sierra Vista, Huachuca City, Golden Acres, Hereford, and Palominas.
Our goal is to attract and retain good tenants. We work hard to provide our guests a safe and clean property. We believe that dignity, respect, and care should be shared and reciprocated. That is why our rental philosophy rewards good tenants, while penalizing bad ones.
Our reward system is simple. When you move in, you will pay a 50% higher security deposit than is collected by most other rental operations (our security deposit is 1.5 months rent, versus the typical 1 month’s rent). However, if you are a good tenant — meaning, you keep the place clean, maintain the property as required, and pay your rent on time, we will convert that extra half a month’s deposit into your 12th month’s rent. This saves you a half month’s rent on your first yearly lease.
We do a thorough inspection at least once per year (generally in Month 10 of your lease). After that inspection, we will determine whether you will receive the reward, or whether we will hold the extra deposit (anticipating the need to use it for repairs). If we hold the deposit, you will be responsible for the full 12th month’s rent, and your tenancy most likely will not be renewed (no lease offered) for another year.
Our leases specify which utilities are included in the rent, and which are your responsibility.
We do not collect a cleaning fee or cleaning deposit. We trust that you will leave the unit as clean as you received it.
And while we MAY allow pets (limit 2 total, cats and/or dogs, at our discretion), we also do not charge a pet fee or pet deposit. However, there is an additional $25 monthly pet rent (per pet) that is required.
We offer many ways to pay your rent, including:
- PayPal (must be in the form of a personal payment, funded using PayPal balance or bank balance only, no credit cards allowed)
- Google Pay
- Credit card payments, powered by Square. A 3.5% fee is paid by the tenant using this service. Click on “Store” in lefthand menu, then click on “Sierra Vista Home Rental”, and finally click on your property from the rental list, and pay your rent with a credit card.
- Personal checks mailed to our home (must be received by the 5th of the month to avoid late fee)
Whether you are a military family stationed at Fort Huachuca for a little while, a civilian working in the Cochise County community, or a retired snowbird seeking winter warmth and sunshine, we have a home for you!
West Coast Condo Vacation Rentals Accommodates Your Beach Vacation … and now, a savings-filled newsletter!
You want “The 411″ on USA timeshare condo vacation rentals, without the hassle of rummaging through those unwieldy corporate websites. Subscribe to our newsletter now and get free food*! We are happy to help.
West Coast Condo Vacation Rentals publishes an occasional newsletter. In each newsletter, we’ll let you know about our new condo vacation rentals inventory. Also, we will offer you last minute deals and bonus offers not available to the general public. Sign up here — we promise not to fill your Inbox with jumping cholla, we won’t share your email address with any varmints, and you can unsubscribe with one click, at any time!
If You Had Fun, West Coast Condo Vacation Rentals Would Like To Hear From You
West Coast Condo Vacation Rentals has access to thousands of wonderful condo vacation rentals at hundreds of great resorts, and it’s our goal for you to be a happy (and repeat) customer.
If you had a good trip with us, would you be willing to tell us about it? Send us a short (100 words or less) testimonial. If we use it on our website, we’ll thank you for your submission by sending you a 3-month ($75 value) Dinner of the Month Club membership.
Filichia Insurance Agency and Ace Hardware Both Suck!
Need a bad insurance agent? Don’t have enough problems in your life? Then, consider Filichia Insurance Agency, where their policy is Screw ‘Em, Then Sue ‘Em. We complained about them; they filed a lawsuit against us. Review our complaints with Filichia Insurance Agency of Titusville, Florida at http://www.filichiainsuranceagencysucks.com.
Record’s Raton New Mexico Ace Hardware has bad customer service, bad owners, and high prices, all served up with a big helping of civil rights violations and discrimination!