Indian Palms Intervals Resort Indio Palm Springs California Condo Vacation Rentals Offered
Stay in a comfortable two bedroom condominium here, while you attend or work the BNP Paribas tennis tournament.
Indian Palms Intervals Resort’s condo vacation rentals are located within the Indian Palms Country Club in Indio, California, a suburb of Palm Springs, and are located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley. Indian Palms Country Club is a gated community that includes a hotel, private residences, two timeshares, and privately owned condos. The resort provides 84 timeshare lodging accommodations.
Great location, close to:
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden (BNP Paribas Open), 6 miles. BNP Paribas Tennis Open dates are: March 5 to March 18, 2018; March 4 to March 17, 2019; and March 9 to March 22, 2020.
- Empire Polo Club, 3 miles (Friday and Sunday field events, January to March)
- Old Town La Quinta, 7 miles
- Spotlight 29 and Fantasy Springs Indian Casinos, 4 miles
Our March 2020 availability:
- 2BR/6 March 13 to March 20, 2020 $1199 includes tax/cleaning RENTED
- 2BR/6 March 20 to March 27, 2020 $1199 includes tax/cleaning
Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
Click the button — if you see your desired week on the list — it is available for purchase.
Book now! Any weeks not reserved and paid for at least 7 days prior to the check-in date are subject to cancellation and may no longer be available to reserve.
We also offer on-demand weekly reservations for other Friday or Saturday check-in dates you may desire. Please contact us with your condo vacation rental needs.
- Any available 2BR/6, weekly rates starting at $999 ($1199 January-April)
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. There are NO additional charges (our prices include occupancy, sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
Please click here to reserve your week, and avoid disappointment.
For holiday rentals elsewhere, you may search here or contact us to request your condo vacation rental dates. Note: Please don’t ask — we have no Coachella weekend dates.
Indian Palms Intervals Resort Indio Palm Springs California Condo Amenities
Immerse yourself in Palm Spring’s and the Coachella Valley’s natural and cultural activities, then return to the serenity of their clean, comfortable room at Indian Palms Intervals. Take a refreshing swim in the pool or a relaxing soak in the hot tub, then head out to a gourmet dinner, the movies, the casino or “out on the town” in Palm Springs. Enjoy the splendor of the resort’s meticulously manicured and landscaped grounds.
Renovated in 2012, your Indian Palms Intervals two bedroom villa provides a well-designed and laid-out 700 square feet, and sleeps up to six people. Your condo features all of the following:
- Full Kitchen (all new in 2012): Granite/Silestone countertops, new cabinets, gas stove with oven, microwave, full size refrigerator & freezer with icemaker, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishwasher, cookware, dishes and utensils.
- Dining Area: Table for four people, with breakfast bar area seating two people.
- Living Room: New love seat & queen sofabed, flat screen television, and DVD player.
- Two Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a queen bed, television and DVD player, and the second bedroom has two twin beds. Plenty of closet and dresser space.
- One Bathroom (new granite/Silestone vanities and toilets in 2012): Most bathrooms have a shower/tub combo with grab bars; a few bathrooms have a stand up shower with grab bars, but no tub.
Note: Gallery photos below do not reflect recent kitchen and bathroom refurbishing.
Unit Amenities: Each condo comes with a starter supply of paper towels, bathroom tissue, dish detergent, bar soap, shampoo, lotion, and coffee.
Maid Service: A mid-week cleaning service is included for weekly stays, which includes towel replacement, vacuuming, and making the beds (bed linens are not changed unless requested) . Daily towel service or daily cleaning are not available. Guests are expected to dispose of their trash.
Indian Palms Intervals Resort Indio Palm Springs California Resort Amenities:
We have two year-round outdoor heated swimming pool areas. Each pool area also boasts a spa (hot tub) and shower facilities. The main center pool also has a bathroom facility.
For your barbecue cravings, we offer gas BBQ grills at each pool area, as well as a shaded picnic patio area with tables and chairs.
Fun for young and old alike, try out the horseshoe pits and tether ball court. Grab an orange, grapefruit or lemon off our fruit trees (seasonal).
We have golf (and other fitness and sporting activities)! Country club facilities include a 27 hole championship golf course (discounted rates for owners and guests), driving range, 5 tennis courts, and fitness center. Some amenities require an extra fee.
Free to check out at the office: DVD movies, golf clubs, tennis rackets, books, board games & puzzles.
A coin laundry is available.
Take care of business or just check your email with free WiFi wireless internet access. All condos have wireless connectivity, or use one of two guest computers and printers in the office.
Indian Palms Intervals Resort Indio Palm Springs California Area Amenities:
• Art Exhibits
• Golf Courses
• Horseback Riding
• Live Entertainment
• Tennis and Golf Tournaments
• Water Park
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.