Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort Condo Vacation Rentals Offered
Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort California offers studio, one, two and three bedroom condominium accommodations (which sleep 2, 4, 6, and 8 people, respectively).
- Studios are about 400 square feet, and have one queen Murphy bed.
- One bedroom units are about 700 square feet, offer one king bed and a queen Murphy wall bed in the living area. Sleeps 4.
- Two bedroom condos provide about 900 square feet and include a king, a queen or two twin beds, and a Murphy pull down bed. Sleeps 6.
- Three bedroom units measure about 1100 square feet, and include a king, a queen, two twins, and a queen Murphy drop down bed. Sleeps 8.
This resort does not have sleeper sofa beds. It utilizes hidden Murphy wall beds systems. These Murphy beds have regular mattresses.
There are 2 bathrooms in the 2 and 3 bed rentals, and 1 bathroom in others. All condos (except the studio) have full kitchens, washers and dryers. Free internet access is available in the resort’s business center.
You should stay here if you have soldiers, family, or defense military contractor business at MCB Camp Pendleton — the Base’s Main Gate is less than a one-mile drive!
Condo Vacation Rental Availability at Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort
The resort has different two bedroom unit types. All 2BRs sleep 6 people, have 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen. We have marked our reserved units with a code, so you will know what floor plan you will receive.
The two bedroom condo vacation rental codes are:
- “Queen” if there is a queen bed in the condo’s second bedroom
- “Twins” if the villa has two twin beds in the 2nd bedroom
- “SN” means special needs, which denotes a unit adapted for handicapped persons, with roll-in shower and grab bars. Note: All units at Oceanside Harbor are accessible (resort has elevators and condos do not have stairs).
2018 Prices — two bedroom (2BR/6) villas, sleeping 6 people, are $1399 per week, plus the $100 housekeeping fee, total $1499. This price includes tax.
- 2BR/6 Queen June 29 to July 6, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Queen SN June 29 to July 6, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Twins SN June 30 to July 7, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Queen June 30 to July 7, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Twins July 1 to July 8, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Twins July 6 to July 13, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Queen SN July 6 to July 13, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Queen July 7 to July 14, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Queen July 13 to July 20, 2018 $1499 (4 available)
- 2BR/6 Twins SN July 14 to July 21, 2018 $1499
- 2BR/6 Twins July 14 to July 21, 2018 $1499 (3 available)
- 2BR/6 Queen July 20 to July 27, 2018 $1499 (5 available)
- 2BR/6 Twins July 28 to August 4, 2018 $1499 (2 available)
There are no hidden fees or tricks or gotchas or timeshare tours or sales presentations!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
We also offer customized off-season reservations at this Worldmark Resort. Call or email us to check availability and get a quote. We cannot customize summer season bookings.
Two night minimum for most reservations (up to 9 months from check-in date), and 7 night minimum if reserving more than 9 months out, in high season. Learn more about our customized reservation services by visiting our Short Stay Vacations website.
Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort Overview
Picture a quaint beachfront community with a near-perfect climate, artists, surfers and a historic pier that runs 1,942 feet in length. This is Oceanside, California, the perfect setting for your next Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort vacation.
Oceanside’s harbor offers a boat launch, kayaking and jet skiing. And with six miles of beachfront, you won’t have a problem finding a place to catch some rays and read a book. If you tear yourself away from rollerblading, cruising on a bike or building a sand castle, you won’t want to miss the Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, a centuries-old mission. You’re also close to famous attractions like the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and more. But first you’ll have to tear yourself away from your perfect Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort accommodations.
In summer, enjoy the 4th of July and Yankee Doodle Dinghy Parades and the annual Samoan Cultural Celebration. Also, reinvigorate at numerous outdoor concerts, runs, and other events. Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort–it’s a great place to be in July and August!
For friends and families of U.S. military personnel, Worldmark Oceanside is less than one mile from the Camp Pendleton United States Marine Corps Base Main Gate on Harbor Drive and Vandegrift Boulevard. Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, the Corps’ largest West Coast expeditionary training facility, encompasses more than 125,000 acres of Southern California terrain.
Located approximately 38 miles from downtown San Diego in North County and 82 miles south of Los Angeles, Camp Pendleton has been the largest employer in North San Diego County for more than 60 years.
Camp Pendleton is one of the Department of Defense’s busiest installations and offers a broad spectrum of training facilities for many active and reserve Marine, Army and Navy units, as well as national, state and local agencies.
The Base is home to the I Marine Expeditionary Force, 1st Marine Division, 1st Marine Logistics Group and many tenant units, including Marine Corps Installation-West, 1st Marine Special Operations Battalion, Wounded Warriors Battalion-West, Marine Corps Air Station at Munn Field, Marine Aircraft Group 39, Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity, Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego’s Weapons & Field Training Battalion, Marine Corps and Army Reserve Forces, the Navy’s Assault Craft Unit 5, a Naval Hospital and 1st Dental Battalion.
This family attraction dedicated to one of the world’s most popular toys features more than 50 rides, action-packed shows, attractions and restaurants. 9 mi.
See wondrous creatures and enjoy an array of exciting rides and fun filled attractions at SeaWorld. Open year-round. 36 mi.
Exhibits at the zoo include the rain forest aviary, polar bear plunge and gorilla tropics. An informative guided tour aboard a double-decked bus also is available. Open daily. 38 mi.
Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort Unit Amenities
- High-speed Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Stereo with CD
- Gas fireplace
- Gas barbecue
- Murphy bed
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Worldmark Oceanside Harbor Resort Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor children’s pool
- Outdoor spa
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Sport court
- Fitness center
- Recreation room
- Arcade games
- Underground parking
- Shared computer with Internet
- San Diego Zoo
- Sea World
- Lego Land
- Winter Whale Watching
- Wild Animal Park
- California Adventure
- Shopping at Harbor Village
- California Surf Museum
- Coastal wetlands habitat
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.